Ceremony & Reception
A representative of The Gibson Farm will be on site during your entire event and will be checking periodically with the responsible parties to insure everything is running smoothly. We will also be checking the restrooms, the overall premises, replenishing hand towels, toilet paper, etc., and will be available for questions or to respond to your needs or any issues that may arise at any time during your event.
- Exclusive use of The Gibson Farm for the day
- Set up time of three hours before ceremony and reception
- Ceremony and reception 12:00P.M.- 12:00 A.M. (Music done at 11:30PM)
- Large pole tent for up to 300 guests
- Tables and chairs for up to 300 guests
- Restroom trailer with sinks and flushing toilets
- Use of all ceremony sites
- Use of exterior of barn, corn cribs, fields, pond and woods for photo-ops
- Catering tent with water hose
- Parking (self-park)
- Rehearsal for up to two hours (day depends on previously scheduled weddings)
You can Schedule a Tour or Contact Us for more information.
Monday – Thursday
$7,900Friday to Sunday
Pricing is for guests up to 300 people. Includes the exclusive use of The Gibson Farm for the day. Weekend packages include a rehearsal on Friday and Sunday brunch in the tent.